Hi slide - Cool Javascript Image Gallery / Viewer


Hi slide - Cool Javascript Image Gallery / Viewer



This is one funky product. And if you are using it non-commercially it is free to use. The product offers a range of different display types for your images and allows you to do cool things like add links below your full size images, instead of just having the image on it's own.


Actually at first I wanted simple image gallery solution for web design project, but when I started to search I changed my mind and thought how great would be to create article about all the best image gallery solutions available on the Internet. So here it is – this list is separated in 3 big categories like Ajax, JavaScript and Lightbox based galleries, CSS based galleries and FLASH based galleries, so You can easy switch to category You got interest in. I think here You’ll find gallery for every needs, should be enough to choose from!


%tutke
This article has been updated on May 16,2012 and we just created new roundup of 30 jquery image and slider plugins, which have been released just on 2012! Everything is super fresh, enjoy!

I wanted also to add comment about free and premium files – while I was searching for a lot of free quality codes, I still found several commercial solutions, which blew my mind away, but since I wasn’t there to spend any money I just went further to search for more free image galleries. But yes, while I recommend you mostly to use those free slideshows, sometimes for good paid freelance jobs you have it’s worth spending little money to really leave impact to your client..and in the meantime you’re saving time!

Well, I guess what I am suggesting is to always look how much time takes for you to modify, install, setup free solution..and if it takes too much, definitely look into cheap codes, cheap quality tools, where definitely you can spare 5-10$ to save your time, here are few marketplaces I am talking about and using myself on desperate occasions – Mojo-Themes and CodeCanyon! Just thinking, enjoy your free slideshows now – I know here you’ll find huge quality as well, just be aware how well supported, upgraded each solution is, because if you’ll get old buggy code, you won’t be happy with it! Ok, now let’s get to the actual article! -