How to View Filter Settings on a Layer?? HELP!!


How to View Filter Settings on a Layer?? HELP!!
I am wondering about how to view a filter and the settings I used for the filter, on a layer that I made. Talking about, for example an artistic filter , like maybe conte crayon, or a photo filter like sepia, or also if I put an adjustment like hue/saturation directly on a layer and not in an adjustment layer. If I bring up the filter gallery it will only show me the last ones I used but not necessarily for that layer or even that file. And the adjustments, if I try to bring that up again it just starts over from scratch, not like in the case of an adjustment layer, where when you click on it you will be able to see what it was start to in the adjustment you made.

I made an image with a bunch of filters/ adjustments and I am wanting to repeat what I did on other images but now I can't figure out what I did! Am I able to see this information anywhere? Does anyone have any ideas for this?


If you had used smart filters by converting the layers for smart filters then you could have just gone back into itr at any time and tweaked the specific filters.

However if it is on rasterised layers and you have used other filters since then I doubt you will get that info back.