Dedication of photoshop


Dedication
To my wife Meghan, your patience and support fill my life with meaning.
Thank you for your love and all that you do.
To my children Michael and Colleen, your curiosity and love inspire me.
As you grow, you teach me what it means to be alive.
To my family, thanks for your support and teaching me so much.


Acknowledgments
Several people have played an important role in this book coming to life:


Ron Hansen and Michael Davidson who gave me my first job teaching Adobe
Photoshop at the Art Institute of Washington.
Ben Kozuch who believed in me enough to let me teach Photoshop to a room
full of media professionals.
Scott Kelby and the other instructors and staff of the National Association of
Photoshop Professionals for their inspiration and support.
Megan Cunningham for the introduction and Marjorie Baer for her interest and
support in the book.
Susan Rimerman for challenging me to write the best book possible and Anne
Marie Walker for guiding me through the process and fixing my flaws.
To James Ball, Jim Tierney, and Abba Shapiro, thank you for your generous gift
of photos.
To my many students through the years, thanks for the challenges and the motivation.
To the staff of RHED Pixel for helping to bring the podcasts to life.