Happy Birthday Photoshop Animation

Happy Birthday Photoshop Animation


My Photoshop Creation This is my birthday wish for Photoshop. Thanks to Dave in the forum for bringing this challenge to us.
 Happy Birthday Photoshop AnimationHow I Did It: I used lots of layers & groups of layers to make this design. Also did a bunch of bevels on each element of the design. Then animated the whole thing. The background paper was made using the color fill & then adding a crinkled look with a brush. Each letter of Photoshop was made using a slide frame and one letter grouped together. The Happy Birthday were made with the perspective transformation.
Lessons Learned
Using animation hasn't been something I've done much of, so that was the biggie lesson. I had to go back to tutorials to figure out parts of it. Photoshop always has something new for me to learn, great mind stretcher!
Which products in the Photoshop family do you use? InDesign & Photoshop pretty much daily. Also Illustrator, DreamWeaver, Acrobat & occasionally Flash all in CS4.
What was the first version of Photoshop you used? I think it was 5.
What Photoshop feature has impacted you the most? Why? I think the layers are what I use the most & I love the many brushes I've gotten in Adobe Exchange.
Tell us about your experience using Photoshop. I am an ad designer for a small publishing company. I don't use Photoshop much at work, mostly InDesign. But I do a lot of Photoshop at home making scrapbook pages.