Special Dome photo effect-wedding


Special  Dome photo effect-wedding 
Dome photo effect

Materials to prepare: broomstick, tape, or string. That’s it!
Just securely attach the light at the end of the broom using tape or string. Hold the end of the broomstick on the ground, and the other end with the light in the air. Imagine the ground is the pivot point. As much as possible, don’t move from this point to create the perfect dome.

Special photo effects for wedding (wishful thinking)

Before I got into special effects photography, I usually take photos of other people, my family, or our mini pinscher Hyper. I rarely take photos of myself, and when I do, I’d delete it in a few seconds! That’s why I felt so awkward for my wedding pictorial! How I wish I had discovered trick photography ages ago! I can just imagine how fun and exciting that would’ve been! My husband and I had a traditional, safe look for out prenuptial photo shoot as well. At that time, I was thinking, since we’re paying these professional photographers lots of money to make us look good, I don’t want to look silly and go crazy with our photoshoot and regret it in the end. Wee had some outfit changes, location changes but that was it. Oh well, that’s already in the past, so now I’m thinking of a family photoshoot. :-D I think every family should have one! It’s a must! I wouldn’t want to use the “invisible man’ trick here though. :lol: