Why are you only looking at Android for security stuff?


"...Why are you only looking at Android for security stuff?..."

Because any OS is only as good as it's weakest link.

Android is not secure, and not trustworthy, Google, once a great innovator, no longer is trustworthy either, if for no other reason than its' repeated, secret violations of user privacy settings. Google has been caught at this, and even been fined by the U.S. government and European Union. Twice, the U.S. FBI has had to issue critical security alerts about the platform's ongoing vulnerabilities. Many Android owners just have their head in the sand over Android's privacy and security shortcomings. To iPhone/iPad owners, it's astounding — and an unacceptable issue.
I'm getting tired of this useless argument And I'm getting a head ache. Listen to what I am about to say If you're going to compare iOS and Android DO NOT compare Android flaws to Apple benefits because that's what you're doing and it's a stupid debate. If you're going to compare them then compare Apple's benefits to Android benefits and iOS's flaws to Android flaw's and yes iOS have flaws and Android has flaw's I was trying to have a good debate with you but you're just a apple fanboy that's not looking at the WHOLE thing. One thing i've found common with allot of Apple fanboys is you can't tell them anything. So until you start to do that I'm done with this useless debate.
 I just wish that Google and all the Android hardware vendors

were paying the licensing fee that Apple so obviously is owed for their use of the iOS/iPhone concepts and implementation." WHAT!! you got to be kidding me. Apple is taking ideas from android. Go google "Apple takes ideas from android" and you'll see what I mean.

"Google chose to mimic, and in some instances, directly rip off, key iOS concepts and features to create its' own version of the touchscreen phone" Google isn't mimicing anything I promise you that. When iOS updates they get features that android users already have. Apple mimics like I said Google it if you don't believe me. Saying Google is copying Apple with touchscreen is non-sense.

"Apple's innovations that changed all cell phones, and personal computers, forever" Apples innovation is what opened the door there's no denying that but you just sounding like a die hard Apple fanboy that's hates android and everybody that uses it. It's like food don't hate it until you have tried it. HTC and Nokia haven't been doing to good so I wont say anything about them but nobody else is going to bow down to Apple I guarantee that.